Monday, August 1, 2011

Outing's & Go to Bed

Today was a long day! I did lot's of fun things went on a few outings just little things like Fred Meyer, Grandma's Work, and a few other's than the rest of the day I lounged around until my raiser decided it was time to practice my "go to bed" skills. 
Practicing "Go to Bed"
Fred Meyer: It was great (that's my mom's aka my raiser's old work) First we grabbed the cart and shopping add made our way through the produce than the meat section than on down through the rest of the store although I was very curious I kept my nose off the ground and trotted next to my mom. After getting all the groceries we worked on greetings. My mom's old co-worker's love to pet me, I did very good and it was a quite relaxing way to end our shopping trip. 

Go to Bed is so easy, I love the word "nice" that means I get a yummy kibble. I have been working hard at fine tuning all of my commands and go to bed is one of them cause sometimes I forget the little things. Tomorrow I am visiting the Future Vision Club in Enumclaw for a nice meeting, cant wait to see all my friends!!



No comments:

Post a Comment