Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A day of Relaxation

Time to Relax!
Ahhh...A day of relaxation! It seem's like forever since I have just got to lay around and have a lazy dog day. Yesterday I went on a very long ride in the car...well not to long but it's the longest one I have been on since I came up from California to meet my raisers. We drove over to Ellensburg, to meet with my new puppy club and the one my mom leads. First we stopped at my raisers cousins house for a few hours, I played nicely with the kids and enjoyed my self. Then we were off to the meeting how fun! I met my new puppy friend Jocelyn, and went to the College I will get to go to with my mom in September. Cant believe we are moving in only a month, but atleast I made a puppy friend over there. Now time to enjoy the sunshine outside (however I am going to lay in the shade).

1 comment:

  1. For such an energetic pup, she must be really tired to want to lay still. It's a cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete