Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GO CWU WILDCATS!

I LOVE football!
Well...now that I officially go to college nearly everyday with my handler, my life has became pretty busy. However, I truly am enjoying getting out and about first thing every morning. This past weekend, I even went tailgating and attended the CWU Football game, boy was that cool. I had to walk by the marching band, I did great but man those things are loud! Then we watched the game for a few hours, and I took a nap once we were loosing.

I Hope to start posting more, but man my mom "handler" has so much homework, I don't know when the next time will be that I can sneak on here hehe.


I had my first evaluation just a few weeks back on October 2nd. I did very good, at least that's what I am told. I am not on high value food reward for my pulling and head collar, I just dont see why I need to wear that thing, but Im getting better SLOWLY..

 Well I need to go out and Do My Business, before I head to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment